The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. There will be a heavy focus on generating new leads and validating them. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.You bring experience and a network from the hotel, resorts and short term rental industry with you. You don’t shy away from working within the EU and US markets.
- Build out a list of prospective clients. You will be not be given an existing list.
- Identify key B2B decision makers and actively attempt to engage with them
- Prepare content and pitch decks for various lead types.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Setup and manage the sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor’s degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Existing network in Hotel, Resorts or STR Industries.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing and demonstrable sales success
- Demonstrable experience in rapidly sourcing prospective leads and following up with them.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is required
- You must speak and write perfect English. Other languages are a bonus.
Good to know
- As an early employee, there will be ample room for you to grow with the company
- A very generous bonus structure is in place for large deals
- You may also work exclusively on a bonus structure by leveraging your networks part time if you prefer.
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Remote